06 Sep What do dark floors look like?
Just like statement black staircases or feature walls, dark floors can also scream ‘look at me!’ without even trying! Dark floors can be beneficial for a number of reasons:
- They just look incredible
- You don’t need to spend a fortune (like nothing even at all) accessorising in the room, because the floor is the feature
- They’re timeless, classic and don’t date
- Muddy paw prints aren’t as obvious
- They suit many interior styles
- They make those pieces around (or on them) like a rug absolutely pop!
- If you’re saving money TO deck out the room… dark floors won’t make the room look empty… everyone will think it’s the minimalist look you are going for in the first place because they look spectacular on their own!
I wouldn’t recommend dark floors in smaller spaces, as this can make a space look far smaller than it actually is. However, if you’re sporting a room on the larger side with ample natural light, be sure to have a look at dark flooring… they really do turn heads! #pinterest pictures